Pisces Full Moon Celestial Eats Ritual
For the past couple of months, our community meets at my studio in Olly Olly to meditate and discusses astrological techniques to create routine and mindfulness in our lives. Every full moon, we gather together to share our energies together, discuss our own lives, and share different ways that we stay true to our selves. It is amazing to see the community grow. It is amazing to see the people return and continue building our intentional art community. I hope that we continue to grow and that this article helps you on your journey through the Pisces Full Moon.
I guess the question on everybody's mind is, Why Astrology and Art? For me, lifestyle is everything when it comes to constant creativity.
When we connect to a specific lifestyle and live an authentic one that is true to our spirits, we can become alchemical beings. We become empowered to create or destroy, live in harmony and remain anchored. For me, Astrology helps me remain mindfully aligned with what I need. It is special to me to share my studies with the community. Besides, why not throw themed dinner parties about the planets? hehe. That is creative on it's own!
Today for the Pisces Full Moon, I planned on having a potluck dinner and meditation to discuss the basic properties of Medical Astrology this full moon at my studio, but personal things came up and I had to cancel it. Dreamy Pisces wanted me to rest- soak in a bathe filled with lavendar- and snuggle with my little Pisces daughter.
It is important to establish routine because it allows me to dream and still live. For me, one of the best ways to ground myself is by eating. I love to eat, cook, be merry, and share dinner with my loved ones. As a dreamer, I honor my intuitive self, my fluid compassion, and my connections by coming together for a meal. Besides, Pisces rules our interconnection and there is no better way to remember that we are all connected and one than sharing a meal and laugh.
Things to Think about for Your Pisces Celestial Eats
- Energy- Pisces energy is connected to Water. How is water balanced in your body? Do you have excess water or are you dehydrated? What kind of foods do you eat that you might feel link to keeping your body hyrdrated?
- Energy Center- Pisces is connected to the Sacral Chakra- What food is connected to your desire? Are those foods comforting you? Are you avoiding an emotion because of a specific food?
- Medically/Physically- Pisces is connected to our feet, toes, lymphatic system, and adipose tissue. Are you having Sinus Trouble? Do you need to get a foot massage? Some of the biggest nerves in our body end in centers in our feet, let's honor that mindfulness.
- Food- Pisces is Fluid, Watery, and Intuitive. It is important to ground ourselves today. Eat foods that are rich in iron like kale, broccoli, lentils, quinoa, tofu, lean beef, egg yolks, whole-grain cereals, barley, dried beans, beet , spinach, onions, pumpkin seeds, etc. Eat foods that help heal your lymphatic system like lemon, lime, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, seaweed, or aloe vera.
- Dreams- Pisces is connected to our Dreams, Desires, and our Karmic connections. What do you dream to one day eat? What do you desire that is lacking on your life? How can you let go of something in your life to make the shift to closer to what you dream?
- Rest- Dreamy Pisces is all about rest. desire. relaxation. When the moon is full in a water element, I always take the time to rest in a bath. One of my favorite baths to take is one that was suggested on Hoodwitch, The Basil bath.
My Ritual Today
Today, I woke up from rest and snuggled my little one. We ate Cookies and Almond Milk to honor what both she and I desire, which is sweets, of course! (hehe) I'll journal and do a Pisces Full Moon Tarot spread to check on my intuition. Then I will probably go home to enjoy some time with my family and find myself in a Lavender Bath. I'll check in on my body by wearing comfortable shoes and the color of the sea. I will drink blueberry & aloe tea. Make a salad heavy with Iron, Berries, and Vitamin C. I will enjoy some chocolate and I'll avoid anything that might make me feel more floaty and emotional than I already feel today. And I won't make it too serious of course, because nothing in this world was created to be taken to it's extreme.
I hope this all reaches you with some insight into your own lives and please, feel free to join us on October 5th for the Next Full Moon Meeting happening at Olly Olly or join us in our Facebook Group, Intentional Art Community- Full Moon Meditations.
Happy Full Moon. Wildly, Mel